Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Darn, I'm all out of pretzels.

For more than a week, coworkers have been whining how hot it has been, and I've been whining how humid it has been. The temperature made it up to 97 F yesterday, with 45% humidity. I finally admitted yesterday that it's hot. I think my border for "hot" is anything above 95 F. I don't know if I'll ever figure out how low my humidity resistance is, since it rarely drops below 50% here.

In the meantime, I woke up with this song stuck in my head.

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, June 02, 2011 , Blogger Betty said...

You didn't figure out your low humidity resistance in Las Cruces?

 
At 9:06 AM, June 03, 2011 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

I figured out there that 37% is too humid for me, but I didn't do single-variable, replicable tests.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home