Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 15, 2011

My job is making me fat(ter).

For the past couple of weeks, I haven't worked out. The start of the school year is approaching, so I've been working longer to help with that (and certain administrators think their pet projects are even more important and must be done absolutely-right-now). On top of that, we officially moved office and shop last Wednesday, so I've stayed late to resort things so we can move around and find many of the necessities. I spent most of Saturday and at least half of Sunday in my own office, sorting and cleaning and arranging and decorating, so it looks like a pretty nice place after all. And Skippy's boss will be visiting today, and he's always negative, so I know he'll think I'm not having my crew do enough to prepare for the students' return. Sounds like a workout is exactly what I shouldn't be missing right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home