Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Bookyear

It was another interrupted night, but at least I wasn't woken up by sirens or my bed cracking.

I asked Thing One to stop by to help me move my king size mattress, so I could inspect my bed. Nothing appeared cracked or broken. Nothing was loose. Nothing wiggled inappropriately. I have no idea why my bed made that noise the night before. We replaced the mattress, made the bed, and I slept without any further suspicion of damage.

I dreamt that I was here at work, trying to remember the name of a teacher. It kept eluding me, and I wished I had a yearbook handy, so I could look her up. How useful, I thought, to have all the staff members photographs in one place. Don't know what the point is of having all those children's photos in the front of the book, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home