Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Three Words: Chocolate Bacon Cake

You think I'm kidding, don't you? You think this comic was a fluke. It has been proven, however, that lightning can strike twice in the same place. (There's a tree on this campus that could testify to that, if it could speak, of course.) Here's a prior example I know about. (I encourage you to listen as well as read; it's fun.) I would suspect that someone out there has already tried to make one. I'm not sure I could bring myself to taste it, though.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, November 03, 2011 , Blogger Betty said...

I have eaten chocolate-covered bacon. It's surprisingly good, especially with almonds.

 
At 12:20 PM, November 03, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Urban Stack (restaurant) downtown has a bacon martini.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home