Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bowling with Doctor Bob

Last Friday was the school's annual faculty/staff bowling tournament. I had two good games and one terrible one, so I averaged out to average. Don't ask me who won, because I don't know. The winners were supposed to be announced at the faculty/staff Christmas party that night, but I'm not allowed to attend that. Apparently, it's okay for me to partake in a "blue collar" event, but hobnobbing with administrators is something Skippy saves for himself. (Or maybe it's because there's alcohol served at the party.)

I had met my teammates before, and actually whomever put us together did a pretty good job of matching our personalities. One of them is a guy who likes to be called "Doc", instead of his first name, by his coworkers. I have trouble not calling him "Doctor Bob", not only because his name is Bob, but also because he looks like Soupy Sales with a really large nose (not the shape of Rowlf's, but that obvious).

On the off chance you have no idea of whom I am speaking, here's the debut of "Veterinarian's Hospital".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home