Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Please show me what I've won, Vanna.

Hmm, based on my previous post, maybe the beautiful weather is what I won. Let's see if you agree I deserved it.

You'll recall that Miss Kitty hasn't spoken to me in almost six months. Until today, that is.

She got so mad in our daily managers meeting that she spoke angrily to me today. All I did was offer to print out a form one of her employees might need, and she blew up, saying that it's her employee and she can print it. I think she was already upset by the employee, so even though I pointed out that I was the only one here whom the insurance company sent the form to, so it makes sense (ah, that's the problem!) for me to print it or e-mail it to her, she vented at me. It's a shame Skippy wasn't there to witness it -- or maybe she felt safe enough to get mad out loud because he wasn't there.

Anyway, there's just half a month before she retires and leaves town, so I don't care. Actually, it means that I beat her at her own game, since I got her to talk to me before her six months ended. (Ooh, that's gotta hurt.)

Good luck finding the toll-free number to call the insurance company and ask for the form. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home