Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 20, 2012

Missed It by That Much

As I prepared my gym bag last night, I fretted that I would forget something.  I felt confident, though, that I packed everything I needed for my post-workout shower and dressing for the workday.  As I pulled things out of the bag, I thought I had everything.  It wasn't until I was ready to get dressed that I realized I hadn't put any underpants in my bag.

It's a good thing I live just two blocks away from work, so I can go home and rectify that.  Or should I just continue to freeball it the rest of the day?

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, August 24, 2012 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just say no to commando... unless you want to show off your water spots. No matter how you shake, no matter how you dance, the last few drops always fall down your pants.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home