Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Don't call us. We won't call you, either.

Remember my post about the place that wanted to do an online interview with me?  Well, they sent me a form letter stating that they have filled the position.  Well, if they won't be honest with me, I don't want to work with them anyway.

On the brighter side, I did a phone interview with a yard-care company in Colorado Springs (city motto:  We don't get as much snow as you think), and the H.R. guy for the job that would let me move back into my condo replied to my e-mail inquiry that they haven't even started reviewing applications (a month and a half after the posting deadline) but emphasized that I'm still being considered.  Plus, I applied for two grounds jobs (in the Baltimore/Washington area, or in Tulsa) with my former employer.  There's always hope.  I'm ready to paper a wall with all the e-mails from companies confirming they received my application and then I never hear from them again, but there's always hope...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home