Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, March 14, 2013

1 Out of 49 Ain't Bad

Call it morbid curiosity, but I looked to see how many jobs I had applied for.  Including the applications I sent after I began the interview process with the company that hired me, there were 49 total.  Considering that the vast majority of them never notified me about the resolution of the position (even those that confirmed they had received my application), I don't feel the need to let all of them know that I'm off the market.

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, March 17, 2013 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need to notify them of anything unless they call you. The rules of "preemptive courtesy" do not apply in this situation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home