Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, June 30, 2013

The sky is falling!

Actually, it's the ceiling above my shower that's coming down again, but I wouldn't get as much attention if I shouted, "The ceiling is falling!"  (I'd sound less like Chicken Little and more like a big chicken.)

Oh, and this chicken talk reminds me how ashamed I am that I didn't think to include this video in my post about Tulsa penguins.



(I wonder how the costume department found women's shoes big enough for John Cleese and Graham Chapman.)

1 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, July 10, 2013 , Blogger Geosomin said...

This, and the job interview sketch are my absolute favourite sketches of theirs.


"ah goooood ah niiiiiiiight a ding ding ding ding diiing!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home