Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Adult Entertainment

Tulsa has more "adult entertainment" establishments than I'm used to seeing in a city.  Well, more than the Noog or ABQ have, at any rate.  (The last time I was in NYC, before Times Square was cleaned up and made family friendly, there were more in a block than Tulsa has spread all over.)

One of them amuses me.  Actually, it's the sign for one of the places which amuses me.  (I've not been inside any of them.)  It advertises after-hours entertainment, from 2:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, as "legs and eggs".

I didn't have to ponder long before thinking how Hooters could expand their service to breakfast and offer "tits and grits".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home