Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, October 25, 2013

On... and Off

Well, my new computer is set up, and I've managed to get this far to make a post.  However, the computer guy said my hard drive is kaput, so much so that he can't recover any of my data.  It looks like I have to hunt for my most recent backup CD's and try updating from there.  (It looks like I know what I'll be doing with my weekend.)

Tell me again:  why is is better to get rid of floppy disks and save everything to my hard drive?

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, October 25, 2013 , Blogger Betty said...

Oh, no, that was not such good luck!

And it's better because floppy disks have tiny little storage capacities and hard drives have great big storage capacities. :) But you do need to back them up...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home