Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, December 20, 2013

Vinter Wariations

Following up my post from early this week, I've heard more rearrangements of seasonal songs, which I like more than the originals.  (Or do I like them merely because I haven't heard the new arrangements hundreds of times?)  Unlike my previous post, though, I did find one recording on Youtube.



Alas, I couldn't find the Canadian Brass playing "Skating" (like the above song, from the Peanuts Christmas program).  In fact, when I first heard it on the radio, I didn't hear the announcer say the name of the song, so though I thought it was familiar, I liked it by its own merits, not because it harkened back to childhood.  Now I want to find the Canadian Brass CD, and I probably ought to check out more of the Vince Guaraldi Trio (the original performers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home