Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, December 09, 2013

First Day

Today was the first day back at work after the snowfall and my first time driving on unplowed roads.  (The highways and main roads were plowed, but neighborhood roads are not.)  It was also the first chance I had to visit the apartment office and say, "Give me a shovel, and I will be able to clear the sidewalks before the dog-walkers tromp all the snow into ice."  (The apartment manager said she would do that.)

After work, I made it to the grocery store.  I had been all right for the weekend, except I didn't have any milk.  I was afraid the store would be out, but they had plenty.  I also restocked eggs, yogurt, and fruit.  The only item on my list they didn't have was...  I should've guessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home