Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Oh, Hail!

The shop mechanic passed by my car today and asked, "When did you get the hail damage?"

"What hail damage?"

There are dings all over the hood and the tops of the passenger side doors, and those are just the ones the mechanic could see.

"When did it hail?" is the second question.

My best guess was that it was Monday evening.  I sat down to pay bills.  I got up about a half hour later, looked out the window, and said, "Oh, I guess it rained."  At a training this afternoon, a coworker mentioned hail damage to his car on Monday, so I guess it happened then.

It hasn't been that long since my car (the same one) suffered hail damage in the Noog.  My insurance company is liable to think something is up.  At least, if they suggest I should move to another part of the country, I can say, "I did!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home