Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

My Latest Experiment

A few weeks ago, I realized something.  I had determined that I prefer granola with raisins rather than plain granola (even though I don't like raisins), but the raisin granolas available in Tulsa groceries also contain a disturbing amount of cinnamon.  (Raisin-free granolas don't contain cinnamon.)  What I finally thought of was buying plain granola and a package of raisins then mixing them together, much as I do with making my own raspberry yogurt.  Then, I saw a bag of dried cranberries in the store, so I bought them instead of raisins.  Wouldn't you know that they didn't have granola in stock?  Well, after several weeks, I finally got granola and mixed in the dried cranberries.  The result:  nummy (and better than raisins)!

1 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, June 22, 2014 , Blogger Geosomin said...

Edible science is the best kind :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home