Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, December 05, 2014

Bread and Water

I went to the bank branch inside my closest grocery store this morning, and I verified that my tax refund (less the $0.75 fee) did transfer to my checking account.  I then withdrew a bit of money to set aside for a haircut, the toll fee for one way on the turnpike, and a loaf of bread.  (I then bought the loaf of bread.)

I did not buy the milk I had wanted, though.  It turns out that the Skype interview I mentioned previously will be this Monday afternoon.  Great!  I don't have a microphone nor a camera on my computer.  Not great!  My friend Gimpy does, and I've used his computer once before, for a Skype interview.  Great!  He lives in Las Cruces, NM, though.  Not great!  Hence, I will drive to Albuquerque on Sunday and stay at my mom's overnight then continue to Las Cruces on Monday.  I'll then make my return trips Tuesday and Wednesday.  I figure there's no sense buying milk today if I'm going to be gone for four days.  I'd like more variety than tap water, but I'm getting used to it.

As for my breakfast cereal, it turns out that I also had instant oatmeal in the cupboard, so I've been having that for breakfast, instead.  I'll definitely need milk when I get back to Tulsa, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home