Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, June 26, 2015

Prince of Pricing & Procurement

That's my new job title, and I'm sticking to it!

I finally found out (inadvertently) from my boss the other day that my job is "pricing and procurement".  (Darn, it's not as salacious as it sounds.)  I was glad to hear it, so now I have an idea what to put on my resume as my job responsibilities.  I'm even gladder that he continued and explained that the two interviews they have done are for estimators/designers to go to client sites and come up with a plan for me to base my estimates on, rather than the incomplete chicken scratchings I'm given by the current estimator.  I'll miss not coming up with designs of my own, but it also means that I don't have to go to a site and create a best-guess plan because there's no measured property map for me to use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home