Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Anniversaries

The wedding anniversary of one of my bosses was Monday.  Someone related to him got married on Sunday.  A coworker's anniversary was yesterday.  I wonder how early September compares with June, as far as the number of weddings.

However, I forgot my own anniversary.  It wasn't my wedding anniversary.  As of September 1, I have owned my condo (or at least the mortgage to it) for ten years.  For weeks leading up to the date, I kept thinking of this blog post about it.  Then, when the date finally came, do you think I remembered?  (Just like a man.)

Candy would be wasted on the condo.  I could hardly take it out to dinner.  Should I send the condo some flowers?

2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, September 10, 2015 , Blogger Betty said...

My house and I had our ten-year anniversary in April. I'm still not sure how the heck it's been that long.

 
At 9:56 PM, September 17, 2015 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bottle of fine liquor is always appropriate for a condo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home