Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?

In the news recently was a story about a dinner where the attendees had to pay $35,000 to be in the same room as Donald Trump.

My first thought was, "If I'm going to pay $35,000 for dinner, I'm going to get on a plane to Philadelphia so I can have a cheesesteak."

My second thought was, "If I'm going to pay $35,000 for dinner, I'm going to make sure there aren't any politicians around to spoil it!"

Or maybe I'd fly to Australia and eat Vegemite (which I dislike) in lots of different places.  It would be fun to post pictures of myself in all those places -- a travel-blog, as it were.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 PM, June 27, 2017 , Blogger Betty said...

If somebody paid me $35,000 to sit in a room with Donald Trump, I'd probably do it, but, man, I'd have to think about it first.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home