Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, May 25, 2020

More Buying, Less Shopping

I have been so lazy, this note to blog about my second grocery-shopping foray has been on my keyboard for weeks.  I don't know why, since there isn't much to say.

I had most of the same items on my list as before.  (This one-per-customer rule, even if it's only in my head, is inconvenient.)  This time, though, I found most of them -- even the yogurt, hot dogs, and boxed macaroni & cheese.  Granted, there wasn't much of any of them on the shelves, but at least they were there.  Plus, there was toilet paper!  I didn't need any, but I picked up a package for visitors to use in the powder room.  I hope this one is more comfortable for them, although I still prefer the cheapest brand.

Ooh!  I just remembered something to add to my list for the next time.  Now, where's that paper?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home