Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, August 01, 2021

Special Landscaper Edition

 My employer receives a lot of trade magazines and catalogs in the mail (even after telling the publishers that we want the electronic, not print, versions).  They all get recycled, but I do flip through a few of them before putting them in the recycling bin.

A bulb catalog arrived this week.  I discovered that we could order 10,000 bulbs in a batch -- at 2/3 the per-bulb price of a batch of 100.  Sure, the total price sounds expensive, but that's only $0.23 to $0.31 per bulb.  That sounds good, doesn't it?

Now, where am I going to plant 10,000 daffodils?

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, August 02, 2021 , Blogger Betty said...

You could be Johnny Daffodilseed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home