Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Belated Valentine's Thoughts

My weekend walking trail takes me by a large, used bookstore. One of their display windows changes seasonally. They had Christmas decorations; now they have St. Valentine's Day stuff; shortly they'll change it for St. Patrick's Day.

On the Valentine's-themed window is a sign instructing, "Go love yourself." My naturally dirty mind immediately wondered if the best way to "love myself" would be to perform an act of "self-abuse". If so, would that make me a sado-masochist?

Sadly, there is little to distract me at dark-thirty in the morning, so I was able to ponder some more and come up with two relevant song quotes: "Hurts so good," and, "If love hurts, you're not doing it right."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home