Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, August 18, 2007

My Own Internet Quiz

This isn't one of those fancy internet quizzes with "clever" questions and a picture to link to your blog. This is more like Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader?, except I call it "Are You Smarter than a Computer Programmer?"

The man's job title is Manager of Computer Information Systems. You'd think he'd be smart enough to find information on a web page. At least he's in a happy place -- honestly; according to the campus directory, his home address is on Happy Place. :)

Here's how to take the quiz: open the following web page, and see if you can answer these questions.
http://www.webcoat.com/catalog/tables/tableaccessories/
tableaccessories.php
1) How much does an umbrella cost?
2) What size umbrella can I buy?
3) What colors are available?

I used to assume that people who programmed computers were smarter than I am, because they can make bits of metal and plastic do things like math and show pretty pictures, all with 1's and 0's. Of course, maybe they all assume I'm smarter because I can grow pretty and/or edible plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home