Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Monday the 13th

Yesterday was Monday the Thirteenth, a day I dread more than others. (Thank you, Garfield.) Here's how my day started out.

1) Fought with the copy machine because it was repeatedly misfeeding paper. (It's still doing it today. I assume the warranty has run out.)
2) Knocked the digital camera off the desk, as I was uploading pictures onto the computer, and bent the male end of the cord where it attaches into the camera. (Surprisingly, it still functions properly.)
3) Answered a phone call in which a woman asked to speak with one of our temporary employees. I immediately pictured the incorrect employee in my head and told her that he no longer works with us. (She phoned back later and spoke with our admin. asst., who gave her the correct information.)

That was in just the first three hours I was at work - not a bad average.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home