Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, March 31, 2008

Price Gouging

The price per gallon of gasoline at my usual (cheap) station was $3.159 before Easter weekend then decreased by a penny three times this past week, so it now sits at $3.129 per gallon. I observed other stations in town this weekend at $3.179 or $3.199. (Note: I'm saying this to make a point, not to start a "Whose is bigger?" contest.)

On the other hand, if you're an unfortunate, unwary traveler who is low on fuel and decides to exit I-10 in my town, you'll get taken for another kind of ride entirely. That station was at $3.399 per gallon. TOBAL.

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, April 01, 2008 , Blogger Betty said...

It's times like these when I curse my car's desire for high-octane gasoline.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home