Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Who takes out the trash at the White House?

I've had strange dreams before, but this one has no basis in my life, as far as I can tell.

I dreamt that I was assisting President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton tie up the ceremonial First Bag o' Trash from the White House. It was a standard, white, plastic, kitchen garbage bag, complete with built-in red, drawstring handles. After all the photographs and polite applause, I lifted the bag (bulky but not heavy) and slid it into the ceremonial White House Polycart.

Gosh, I hope this doesn't mean something.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, March 12, 2009 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh... Maybe you realize that the government gives great ceremony to utter garbage?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home