Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm getting ready for Judge Lynn Toler's sh*t list.

I was "a little bit of a jerk" yesterday. I had the nerve to wake up one of my employees when he fell asleep during our chainsaw safety training in the morning. In the afternoon, before the monthly safety meeting for all facilities employees (driver and vehicle safety was that topic), I prevented the workers from grabbing more chairs rather than using the seats that were set up already (the more chairs you drag out, the more you have to put back), I told the "gentlemen" to remove their hats (school policy, not to mention good deportment), and I made three of my own employees remove their sunglasses (even though we were in a black room with poor lighting, so I know it just had to have been too bright in there for them to go without).

I ended the day feeling tired. I'm not used to being a jerk, even for such a short time, so I must have worn myself out. Froggy's a jerk all day every day; I don't see how he can stand it. Maybe he built up a tolerance first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home