Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, March 12, 2010

Maybe I can do it if I keep my raincoat on.

Our second thunderstorm of the day is nearly past us. Walking back from the dining hall, any part of me or my clothing that wasn't covered by the raincoat is now sodden. (I'd like to take of my pants to let them dry, but I think just about everyone at the school would prefer that I don't.) Even our optimistic 8th grade baseball coach has admitted that it's too wet to have a game on the field this afternoon. I don't know, though. The fields are just about ready for crew practice, and then the teams wouldn't have to drive all the way down to the river!

For some reason (gee, I don't know why!), this song is stuck in my head.



Somebody pass me the soap, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home