Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Gobble Gobble

I roasted two turkeys last night. I've never even cooked one before. Of course, it could be because I was "on fire".

If you haven't guessed yet, I performed very well at bowling last night. Before the tenth frame of my second game, our substitute teammate said, "If you get three strikes, you'll score 167." Yeah, right. How possible is that? Okay, anything's possible, but how probable is that? Apparently a lot more probable than I realized.

Does it count as four in a row if your next strike is in the first frame of the next game? It doesn't matter anyway, since I got four in a row later in that game!

And, no, I haven't hurt my arm patting myself on the back that way. (I have long arms.)

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, March 05, 2010 , Anonymous Robomarkov said...

I thought you were out if you got three strikes?

The other team's goalie must suck.

 
At 1:15 PM, March 05, 2010 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

You might be thinking of jai alai.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home