Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

That's me in the corner.

Have you ever been to a gym where there are mirrors on all the walls? I don't know about you, but I'd rather not see myself everywhere as I try to get fit, and I don't want anyone else there seeing me all over, either.

However, if I stand near the corner just right, the mirrors on each wall miss part of my body, and I look thinner. I noticed that in the NE corner of the weight room this morning. What's stranger is that I had once noticed that in the NW corner. Maybe this phenomenon gradually moves over time, like the Earth's magnetic poles.

Anyway, that's how I want to be photographed for the dust jacket of my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home