Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, March 19, 2010

Verdant Rule #3

I came up with a new rule (not to be confused with "Chlorophyll's Law", my 10/20/08 post) today. Since The Golden Rule is already taken, and since The Definite Article is kind of limiting considering that I'm up to three now, and since the good Cap'n's rules should be green and not gold, I'm going to call them my Verdant Rules. They aren't commandments or laws, but they are, IMHO, good rules to live by.

Verdant Rule #1: Women are evil. Men are pigs. People are stupid.

Verdant Rule #2: If your birthday falls on a Friday or a Monday, calories don't count for all three days of the weekend.

Verdant Rule #3: Do not waste the first sunny day; you don't know if there's going to be a second.

That being said, I'm going to log off, shut down my computer, and go home and enjoy a beer and a book on my front porch until it's cheesesteak time. Work can wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home