Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hearing Things

I was awakened in the middle of the night by what sounded like a diesel train horn. "It couldn't be a train," I thought. "I don't live by the tracks here, like I do in Las Cruces." I didn't hear it again, and I fell back asleep.

During my laps this morning, which I did on the indoor track because it was too windy outside, I thought I heard another train horn. At that time of the morning, I can faintly hear train horns from the outdoor track, but I was inside this time. Maybe I'm hearing things.

Aren't you glad this wasn't yet another post about some weird dream I had? (But, if you can offer an explanation for shopping for Christmas decorations, a customer who talks to socks, and the staff of Grace Brothers, I'd be glad to read it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home