Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, May 14, 2010

A well-done medium is rare.

I can say it safely now, since it was mailed yesterday. For the past week, I was a Neilsen household.

I was mailed a pamphlet (and five $1.00 bills for my troubles) to fill out with the programs I watched or recorded. They'll probably be surprised at how little I watch, not to mention that the vast majority of my viewing was "recorded to watch later" because I go to bed so early. I wonder what percentage of the population I'm supposed to represent. There can't be very many of me out there. (Can there?)

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, May 14, 2010 , Blogger Betty said...

Goddamn it, and you didn't give me the chance to offer you bribes? :)

 
At 5:00 AM, May 17, 2010 , Blogger Captain Chlorophyll said...

Nice thought, but it wouldn't have worked. I didn't want to leave any documentation that I'm receiving more channels than I'm paying for (um, allegedly, so now this isn't documentation, either), so I listed just the 12 channel package I ordered. That's basically my normal viewing habits anyway, except for watching Scooby-Doo movies all day long on Mother's Day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home