Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, July 16, 2010

Oatmeal for Dinner?

This afternoon is my periodic weigh-in before working out. I don't know what it will tell me, but I've been eating less this summer, so I'm hoping that will equate to weight loss.

The reason I've eaten less is because I have a protein bar for dinner, instead of the usual sandwich and chips. (I still have my large meal at lunch in the dining hall.) Because of my workout, I eat a protein bar. Then, I might as well not eat anything else (maybe a piece of fruit) for dinner. During the school year, I had the protein bar and fruit for breakfast, since I worked out in the a.m., and oatmeal on the days with cardio-only.

If my summer routine helps me lose weight, it might be worth extending into the next school year. However, I can't have the protein bars for breakfast and nothing for dinner. Maybe I should have oatmeal for dinner?

Can I convince my brain that maple & brown sugar oatmeal is a suitable dinner? Well, if I can tell myself that Cake for Breakfast is all right, then why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home