Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, November 12, 2010

Classic Comics Row

I think I should petition The Noog to change the name of Cherokee Boulevard.

First part of the reason: that's the location of Tubby's, where I eat my cheesesteak every Friday night. (For those of you who don't know, Tubby is Little Lulu's friend.)

Second part of the reason: I drive by Ziggy's liquor store on the way to/from Tubby's. (Ziggy should be familiar to most of you, since he still appears in your newspaper's comics page.)

Third part of the reason: no more than six months ago, Sluggo's vegetarian restaurant opened up on Cherokee Blvd. (This one's both a classic and current comic pal; he hangs around with Nancy.)

Any objections?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home