Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, December 30, 2010

And, when I retire, I'll live in a town named Shiny Pants.

I got an interesting answer the other day. I learned why I keep getting the round, cardboard hangers with my pants, even though I requested more than once not to. Our uniform driver told me that "executive pants" are cleaned in a different site than "worker pants", and it would be too difficult to bring in regular hangers for just our pants.

I don't consider myself an executive, so I'm surprised (and strangely titillated) to be wearing Executive Pants. It kind of makes me think I'll be wearing "big boy undies" next.

And if any of you send me boxers with a pattern like this, so help me, you'll be cut out of my will.

What? I don't have a will yet? Oh, right then. In that case, I think shiny boxers, maybe silk or satin, would look kind of sexy, especially with my legs. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home