Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Guess which I've been this year.

I came down with a cold, so I hardly slept last night because of my throbbing sinuses. Well, that and "Frosty the Snowman" and "Here Comes Santa Claus" were stuck on endless repeat in my brain.

He knows if you are sleeping.
He knows when you're awake.
He knows if you've been bad or good,


How does he know that? Has he seen the videos?

I mean... What videos? There aren't any videos. (Because I quashed their release.)

So be good, for goodness sake.

I was good, though, wasn't I? I mean, if there were any videos. Which there aren't.

Even then, it's highly subjective. One person's naughty might be another's nice. Santa might even like naughty videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home