Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, December 10, 2010

Woeful Wednesday

Wednesday started with an employee mouthing off at me in my daily crew meeting because he misinterpreted an instruction I gave everyone. (He did it again in the afternoon, when I presented him with his "constructive counseling notice".) Thursday started with me learning that one of our toilets was (probably deliberately) clogged at just about quitting time on Wednesday. Thursday ended with me learning that one of my crew's vehicles ran into one of the posts supporting the electronic gate at the school's secondary entrance, on Wednesday -- and now I need to learn who was driving and prepare to write up not just the driver but every passenger as well for not reporting an accident.

Will Wednesday please end already?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home