Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, January 24, 2011

Boy, are my upper extremities fatigued by a buildup of lactic acid!

Got back this afternoon from a week and a half vacation in New Mexico, which is why you haven't seen a post from me in a while. I've unpacked, sorted my mail and newspapers, and prepped my gym bag for the morning. Now I just need to psych myself up to go to bed two time zones east of what I had become accustomed to and, even worse, getting up at my usual time for working out then work.

It would be so much easier if I could just teleport everywhere.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, January 25, 2011 , Blogger Betty said...

The usual "if you had a superpower" choice is flying vs. invisibility, but, man, give me the teleportation option any time.

Glad you made it back OK! And, meh, switching two time zones ain't nothing. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home