Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, April 11, 2011

A spanking! A spanking!

One of the department stores which I permit to send me offers via e-mail let me know of a new men's underwear line they are now carrying: Spanx for Men. (Note that pictures should not be viewed at work.) According to the e-mail, the women's line has been very popular, so they now offer "slimming" underpants and undershirts for men.

Rest assured, my friends, that I will not succumb to this marketing ploy. First off, I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a girdle all day. (My underwear is snug enough already.) Second, I'm not paying no $38 for underpants!

Oh, and if you happen to have $38 to spend on underwear, would you also send some of that moola my way? Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home