Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Saturday, May 14, 2011

If I had known, I would've sent myself flowers.

At our monthly safety meeting on Thursday, Skippy surprised me by presenting me with my 10-year service certificate and the clock/thermometer I had ordered. I thought my anniversary would be either in July (the first time I worked for the company) or August (the time I was rehired). The date on the certificate says May 26 (two weeks from now).

Geez, I know I'm a man, but how could I possibly get the date of my anniversary so wrong?

My best guess is that they added the 15 months of my first term of service to my nearly 9 years of current service, making 10 years at the end of this month.

Now when does my extra week of vacation kick in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home