Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mission Impossumible

Miss Kitty phoned me yesterday morning and said there was a possum (or is than "an opossum"?) trapped in a 55-gal. drum on the loading dock of her building. I sent my crew to release it.

She called me later and said there was an opossum (or is that "a possum"?) loose in a second floor restroom in one of the buildings. I sent my crew to catch and release it.

I started thinking that this might be part of the annual, senior class prank, like the year they released hundreds of crickets in the library. One of the administrators said, though, that he has noticed possums (possi?) a lot since the big storm. Maybe their favorite trees all came down, and they're scoping out campus for new homes.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, May 10, 2011 , Blogger Betty said...

It's a plague of possums!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home