Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, July 08, 2011

But there are so many things right with this idea!

Thanks to Occasional Fish, I became aware of a new comic book villain I kind of like: a plant-human hybrid named Goldenrod. His super power according to this link (I am not making this up) is "allergy-ing" people to death. The post argues (soundly) against the name of a fictional drug, but I prefer focusing on the good things that came out of the concept.

1) A plant-human hybrid.
2) The apt name.
3) The first two names of the Development Team shown in the panel.
4) Enough of my friends will agree utterly that allergy-ing people to death is not an unrealistic idea.

For a few years, I have been compiling my ideas for Captain Chlorophyll's super alterego. Some of them are really cool (and that isn't just my opinion). I really need to finalize that list. I wonder if Stan Lee would be interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home