Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Sick and Lazy

That's how I spent my holiday weekend. The sore throat which developed last Monday became a sinus headache on Thursday (which didn't help my airplane flight, thank you very much). On Friday, I was in no mood to work (so I hid in my office most of the day). I left work that afternoon and went home for a nap before dinner.

I slept in (as late as 8 a.m., one day) the whole weekend, which greatly assisted me to get over my cold. (I'm hoping it's a cold, but I either got it from Thing One, whom I took to the doctor who diagnosed her with bronchitis, or by assisting her in cleaning out her attic, which means we might have contracted bird flu or hantavirus or something by stirring up that dust and removing that old nest.) Alas, it also made me lazy.

I decluttered my living room and kitchen a bit (including finally logging the books I got from the library sale onto my Library Thing page), but I stopped short of actual cleaning.

Oh well, there's always next weekend.

Yeah. Right.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, July 05, 2011 , Blogger Betty said...

Aww, hope you feel completely better soon. And that it's not hantavirus, or the Black Death or anything.

And, hey, cataloging books is more important than cleaning, anyway!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home