Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

If I keep this guy around, I'll never need to think of another blog topic again.

Right before clocking out yesterday afternoon, one of my new employees was talking to Cold Miser about anti-matter. He ought to know better than to try explaining science to a Jesus Krispy; Cold Miser was resistant to what he thought wasn't proven. (Naturally, he didn't see the irony that he firmly believes in an unproven God.)

"Stop smiling, Boss," my employee said.

"I can't help it," I replied. "Cold Miser said it doesn't matter. He's right; it doesn't, because it's anti-matter."

I haven't gotten a laugh from a group that large since college. (I need to find more groups.)

1 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, November 09, 2011 , Blogger Betty said...

At least it's easy to entertain them. :)

Of course, anti-matter has not just been proven, it's been created and observed. Heck, scientists have made actual antimatter atoms. (Well, OK, just hydrogen. But still.)

But, hey, who trusts scientists, anyway, right? *eyeroll*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home