Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I am the epitome of who I am.

Or should that be "whom"?

Anyway, I have spent a couple of very relaxing evenings watching my newest acquisitions:  DVD sets of Fawlty Towers and The Muppet Show.  (Sure, there are some good things about television in this decade.  I just haven't found them yet.)  I am feeling much better after a bad week at work last week.

Last night, Kermit sang "It's Not Easy Being Green" to me, and it was stuck in my head when I woke up this morning.  During my workout, I fixed on the line "or tall, like a tree".  Where else could Cap'n Chlorophyll pick up on a reference to his height and love of plants?  That's when I thought of the title for this post.  Mind you, if you're a short, skinny, possum-faced individual, you can probably find references to yourself, too.  I don't know.



It's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home