Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Two More Votes "For"

One of my employees said yesterday that my mustache makes me look like Magnum, P.I.  (I think that's supposed to be a compliment.)  The athletic trainer (whom I went to see because I woke up with a sore back) said he likes the mustache but that I'm not hairy enough to be Magnum.  (How would he know that?  Have coaches from the locker room been talking about me around campus?)

I notice that everyone who has complimented the mustache has done just that.  They've complimented the 'stache, not the way it looks on me.  (Or am I just splitting hairs?)

I finally decided yesterday that I will have my barber shave it off the next time I visit him.  It was an interesting experiment, and no one ran screaming in the opposite direction, but until the hairs around the sides of my head finally give up the battle to remain brown, my ego can't cope with a gray mustache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home