Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Monday, August 20, 2012

Freaky Friday

After a hurried Thursday, I thought Friday would be better.  I had just one more task to complete first thing, and then...

Okay, second thing.  The first thing was to call my mechanic and tell him my utility vehicle wouldn't start.  He came with a battery charger and started the engine right up.  We let it idle for a few minutes then shut it off.  He asked me to restart it, to make sure it would work, and it did.  I got out to thank him, and my keychain caught on my pants leg and was pulled from the ignition.  It was funny, though, the engine kept running even though the key had been pulled out.  I'd have to have him replace the ignition switch because...

Okay, third thing.  The second thing was to have my mechanic remove the remant of the broken key, which was lodged in the ignition, after it broke off when the keychain was yanked away.  (It's just as well I was going to take the vehicle to his shop anyway.)

After he fixed everything, I headed out to my intended worksite and saw a large rainbow in the sky.  I could see the entire semicircle (probably because the sun was so low in the sky).

The rest of the day was better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home