Anhydrous Wit

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

Friday, February 01, 2013

I got my answer.

Almost a week ago, I asked, "I wonder what else I'm not getting?", in regards to my mail being forwarded (or not) from the Noog.  The other day, I received a (forwarded) notice that my request to extend my medical benefits under COBRA was denied because I had not provided a check after being notified that my request had been approved.

Seriously?  I mailed that request (with my new address) two months ago, and I never received a follow-up, so I assumed my request had been denied or lost in the mailroom of whatever data entry company was hired to muck up the process.  Now they're claiming they mailed me something, which never arrived, and they're still using my old address.

It's pointless to argue with them now, since I have no money to pay to extend my benefits, and (cross fingers) am being considered for two or three jobs, one of which I know provides benefits.  Now if I could just get the third company's head out of its collective you-know-where and interview me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home